The injector is a precision device with very high processing precision. It requires a large dynamic flow range, strong anti-blocking and anti-pollution ability and good atomization performance. The injector receives the injection pulse signal from the ECU for precise control. Fuel injection amount.
The spray characteristics of the injector include atomization particle size, oil mist distribution, oil beam direction, range and diffusion cone angle. These characteristics should meet the requirements of the diesel engine combustion system to make the mixture formation and combustion perfect and obtain higher Power and thermal efficiency.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is a MAP sensor?
- Intake pressure sensor output characteristics
- Sensor measurement range and range
- Sensor status is deepening
- What are the issues to consider when choosing a...
- Pressure sensor fault detection
- Displacement sensor installation requirements
- What are the conditions for selecting a sensor ...
- Pressure sensor detection method
- Three common signal forms for sensor output