1. Once the component is blocked or the installation is not correct, the pressure point is unreasonable. Therefore, we often emphasize that the installation must be properly installed. Once it is installed incorrectly or not properly installed, it will endless hidden dangers.
2. The pressure pipe leaks or is blocked. There is residual gas in the liquid filling pipe or residual liquid in the gas filling pipe. Deposits exist in the flange of the transmitter process to form a dead zone, which is one of the causes of the failure. .
3. The transmitter wiring is not correct, the power supply voltage is too high or too low, indicating that the connection between the meter head and the instrument terminal is not good, this point must be carefully paid attention.
4. The installation is not strictly in accordance with the technical requirements, the installation method and the on-site environment do not meet the technical requirements, or the installation problem, the installation is best given to the professionals, so that it can avoid many problems.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is a MAP sensor?
- Intake pressure sensor output characteristics
- Sensor measurement range and range
- Sensor status is deepening
- What are the issues to consider when choosing a...
- Displacement sensor installation requirements
- Injector introduction
- What are the conditions for selecting a sensor ...
- Pressure sensor detection method
- Three common signal forms for sensor output