In most cases, the following aspects should be considered for the selection of temperature and humidity sensors:
1) Whether the temperature of the object to be measured needs to be recorded, alarmed and automatically controlled, and whether long distance measurement and transmission are required.
2) The size and accuracy requirements of the temperature range.
3) Is the temperature measuring component the appropriate size?
4) When the temperature of the measured object changes with time, the hysteresis of the temperature measuring component can adapt to the temperature measurement requirement.
5) Whether the environmental condition of the object to be tested is harmful to the temperature measuring element.
6) How is the price and whether it is convenient to use.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is a MAP sensor?
- Intake pressure sensor output characteristics
- Sensor measurement range and range
- Sensor status is deepening
- Pressure sensor fault detection
- Displacement sensor installation requirements
- Injector introduction
- What are the conditions for selecting a sensor ...
- Pressure sensor detection method
- Three common signal forms for sensor output