MAP is the intake pressure sensor. The intake pressure sensor detects the absolute pressure of the intake manifold behind the throttle. It detects the change of the absolute pressure in the manifold according to the engine speed and the load, and then converts it into a signal voltage and sends it to the signal voltage. The electronic controller (ECU) controls the basic fuel injection amount according to the magnitude of the signal voltage. The poor operation of this sensor may cause the vehicle to be difficult to start, and the sensor cannot be repaired. After the fault occurs, only the new accessories can be replaced.
The sensor is a detecting device that can sense the measured information and can transform the sensed information into an electrical signal or other required form of information output to meet the information transmission, processing, storage and display. Requirements for recording, control and control.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Intake pressure sensor output characteristics
- Sensor measurement range and range
- Sensor status is deepening
- What are the issues to consider when choosing a...
- Pressure sensor fault detection
- Displacement sensor installation requirements
- Injector introduction
- What are the conditions for selecting a sensor ...
- Pressure sensor detection method
- Three common signal forms for sensor output