Hall principle sensor technology features: If the magnetic field acts perpendicularly on the Hall element and current, when the current passes through the Hall element, a voltage is generated perpendicular to the current direction. This voltage is proportional to the strength of the magnetic field, so by mounting the magnet block on the rotating shaft, the angle change value can be obtained very simply, enabling non-contact measurement.
In the past few years, the technology has advanced rapidly, and the sensors made of highly integrated sensor materials and data processing systems are very compact, making the sensor installation space very small and the angle measurement application becoming perfect.
The reliability of the sensor's operation is not changed by the length of time or the strength of the magnetic field. Two non-contact sensors, with and without shafts, allow angle measurements up to 360° or even more for multi-turn measurements; high resolution, excellent dynamics, easy installation and fast. Professional customer customization makes this technology a promising application.
- The Main Cause Of The Stuck Nozzle
- Magnetic Sensor Installation Precautions
- Temperature Sensor Common Fault Analysis
- Analysis Of The Cause Of Linear Displacement Se...
- What Does The Sensor Do In The Automatic Contro...
- Several Misunderstandings Should Be Avoided Whe...
- How The Temperature Sensor Works
- Parking Sensor Classification Introduction
- How To Understand The Characteristic Parameters...
- Sensor Development Trend