Parking sensors, also known as geomagnetic sensors, can alert the driver to invisible obstacles when the road is parked. The entire system is sometimes referred to as (PDC).
Electromagnetic parking sensor
Electromagnetic parking sensors rely on the vehicle to move slowly and smoothly toward the object. Once an obstacle is detected and the vehicle is temporarily stopped, the sensor will get a signal that the obstacle is present. The electromagnetic parking sensor provides a unique design that is discretely mounted on the inside of the bumper.
Ultrasonic reversing sensor
At present, ultrasonic sensors can be seen in several brands of cars, various brands, such as PARKTRONIC parking assistance, and some systems also provide additional upgrade packages, which will be installed later.
- The Main Cause Of The Stuck Nozzle
- Magnetic Sensor Installation Precautions
- Temperature Sensor Common Fault Analysis
- Analysis Of The Cause Of Linear Displacement Se...
- What Does The Sensor Do In The Automatic Contro...
- Several Misunderstandings Should Be Avoided Whe...
- Hall Principle Sensor Technology
- How The Temperature Sensor Works
- How To Understand The Characteristic Parameters...
- Sensor Development Trend