First, the transmitter output error is large. There are many reasons for this. It may be that the temperature sensor of the selected temperature sensor is incorrect, resulting in a range error. It may also be that the sensor is not calibrated when it leaves the factory.
Second, the transmitter output does not change when the temperature of the measured medium rises or falls. This is mostly a problem of temperature sensor sealing. It may be because the temperature sensor is not sealed or the sensor is accidentally soldered during soldering. A small hole, this situation generally needs to be replaced by the sensor housing.
Third, the output signal is unstable. This reason is the cause of the temperature source. The temperature source is an unstable temperature. If the meter is unstable, it is the reason why the meter's anti-interference ability is not strong.
- The Main Cause Of The Stuck Nozzle
- Magnetic Sensor Installation Precautions
- Analysis Of The Cause Of Linear Displacement Se...
- What Does The Sensor Do In The Automatic Contro...
- Several Misunderstandings Should Be Avoided Whe...
- Hall Principle Sensor Technology
- How The Temperature Sensor Works
- Parking Sensor Classification Introduction
- How To Understand The Characteristic Parameters...
- Sensor Development Trend