1. Diesel is not clean, there are impurities in the high-pressure oil pipe, so that the needle valve is not closed tightly, the high-pressure gas in the combustion chamber is reversed, and the needle valve is burned out. In addition, the dirt on the parts such as the pressure regulator spring and the tappet of the injector is moved to the upper part of the injector needle through the injector tappet, or the cotton rope and the lead wire for preventing the oil leakage from entering the spray through the high pressure oil pipe. The oil burner will cause the needle valve to be stuck.
2, the machine temperature is too high, the injector is poorly cooled, and the needle valve is stuck. The oil supply time is too late, the cooling water channel scale is too much or blocked, the pump impeller end face is worn, the engine is overloaded for a long time, and the engine is overheated.
3. The oil discharge valve is worn out, so that the oil drop phenomenon occurs when the fuel injector stops spraying, so that the spray nozzle burns coke and the stuck fault occurs.
4. When the injector is installed, the gasket or gasket is damaged, causing air leakage, causing the local temperature of the injector to be too high and being stuck.
5. The injection pressure is too low, causing high pressure gas turbulence in the combustion chamber;
6. Reasons for parts manufacturing, such as the injector mounting hole on the cylinder head is too tightly coupled with the injector, the clearance between the needle valve body and the cylinder head is too small, and the cylinder cover injector mounting hole is too deep.
Previous: Magnetic Sensor Installation Precautions
Next: No Information
- Magnetic Sensor Installation Precautions
- Temperature Sensor Common Fault Analysis
- Analysis Of The Cause Of Linear Displacement Se...
- What Does The Sensor Do In The Automatic Contro...
- Several Misunderstandings Should Be Avoided Whe...
- Hall Principle Sensor Technology
- How The Temperature Sensor Works
- Parking Sensor Classification Introduction
- How To Understand The Characteristic Parameters...
- Sensor Development Trend