The sensor acts as a feedback in the automatic control system, analogous to human lens, olfactory perception system, etc.
The characteristics of the sensor include: miniaturization, digitization, intelligence, multi-function, systemization, and networking. It is the primary link for automatic detection and automatic control. The existence and development of the sensor allows the object to have senses such as touch, taste and smell, and let the object slowly become alive. Generally, it is divided into ten categories according to its basic sensing function: thermal element, photosensitive element, gas sensor, force sensor, magnetosensitive sensor, humidity sensor, sound sensor, radiation sensor, color sensor and taste sensor.
- The Main Cause Of The Stuck Nozzle
- Magnetic Sensor Installation Precautions
- Temperature Sensor Common Fault Analysis
- Analysis Of The Cause Of Linear Displacement Se...
- Several Misunderstandings Should Be Avoided Whe...
- Hall Principle Sensor Technology
- How The Temperature Sensor Works
- Parking Sensor Classification Introduction
- How To Understand The Characteristic Parameters...
- Sensor Development Trend